Share Content





















Saturday, May 12, 2012

Terrell Owens Talks Child Support On Dr. Phil ; Says He Is Not Broke



Terrell Owens sits down with Dr. Phil to set the record straight about the bad rap he says he's been getting, especially from the mothers of three of his children, who claim he's a deadbeat dad who is behind on child support payments and makes little attempt to see his kids


He also went to a sports radio station to confirm that he is not broke.

"My circumstances have changed. That means I don't make the same amount of money that I used to make. With my financial situation, people are asking how did I blow $60 million or $80 million? Those numbers are skewed. If you just kind of factor in the numbers of what I made and how many years I've played. Other than that, I don't know what else to say. ... I'm not an extravagant living-type person. I didn't blow my money. My money was stolen and mismanaged."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails