Share Content





















Friday, June 29, 2012

Flavor Flav Avoids Jail By Paying Massive Child Support


Flavor Flav Avoids Jail

Last month, Flavor Flav was about to head to prison for being behind on his child support payments. Fortunately for him, he won;t be going to the slammer. TMZ reports he has paid a chunk of his child support payments to Angeis Parker, the mother of his three children.

He tells TMZ: "No matter what's in the media, I am a good father to all 7 of my children. I'll never let my family do without!" "I do the best that I can with what I got and I try to make it work, and any man that doesn't take care of his kids is not a real man and he doesn't get good luck."

1 comment:

Mac said...

Some parents are able to work out private arrangements for custody and child support on their own without court intervention, and are able to manage those particulars well. While in other cases, it is preferable to seek a court order that will govern the necessary arrangements until the child becomes an adult as defined by law.


Child Support Lawyer Salem MA

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails