Share Content





















Sunday, June 17, 2012

K. Michelle Says 'Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta' Portrays Real Life Issues

TheUrbanDaily


Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta star K.Michelle says that the show will portray real life issues among the women.   She says that we will be seeing her face the music industry as a strong willed women. 

“Everybody is really going through life right now. And I really like the cast. They’re women who have issues, life issues, and they’re not afraid to put it on camera,” K. Michelle said. “I feel like every girl has their thing. So for me, I’m a really feisty person. I didn’t want to be portrayed as this clean cut R&B artistcause that ain’t me. I think it shows exactly who I am.”


The show premieres on Monday

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails