Share Content





















Saturday, June 30, 2012

Shaunie's Man and Draya's Tweets Spark Rumors



I doubt that Shaunie's man Marlon Yates Jr is cheating on Shaunie with Draya of Basketball Wives LA because you can't take everything on Twitter seriously and people love to jump conclusions on Twitter, but today in the rumor mill, Draya's tweets to Marlon Yates Jr sparked rumors that he might be 'cheating' on Shaunie.

Draya tweeted: 
“@MarlonYatesJr lol. No I’m chillin. Impatient if anything. Never mad.”
“@MarlonYatesJr marlon I’m confused. What am I mad about?”

Marlon did not send a tweet back to Draya using her Twitter handle, but followed up with a tweet simply expressing his affection for Shaunie. “I Love My Woman…..,” it read.

Apparently, Draya felt the need to reply to Marlon’s romantic sentiment by tweeting, “RT @MarlonYatesJr: I Love My Woman….#thingsamansays.”





No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails