Share Content





















Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tami Roman Talks About Her New TV role


New TV Role

VH1 interviews Tami Roman during the Basketball Wives reunion show about her new TV gig. She will be appearing on a TV show called Belle on TVone



Congratulations on your new TV show! Can you talk about it?
It’s a show for TV One called Belle, I’ll be shooting that in June and July and we have a pretty big episode order. It’s a scripted comedy, half-hour.



What kind of character are you playing?

My character is Elise, I’m the younger sister in the scenario, and it’s about our family restaurant and I’m the young one who still has dreams of being a model and other things, but I’m 40, so there’s no reason I should still be there.

Read the rest of the interview Here

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails