Share Content





















Saturday, July 28, 2012

Emily B Talks About Her Spin Off Show


Emily B did an exclusive interview with Hellobeautiful and she talks about her spin off show and people comparing her to Mimi.

Everyone is like Emily B–she’s that Mimi character, she’s staying with Fab…What do you feel about that? Does it make you angry?
I mean I spoke to Mimi and watching her I felt for her. I understand how it feels to love someone and feel that pain, but I’ve never been through anything that she’s been through. Fab only has one child with me so I don’t know what that feels like to have a man with many. I’ve never dealt with anything on that level in my life. Her story is a strong powerful story that I can’t even imagine going through.
So what’s Emily B up to–life after “Love & Hip Hop?”
Well right now I’m filming a spin off to “Love & Hip Hop.” Me and Chrissy are filming a project. I won’t go into too much detail, but we have a project coming out in the Fall which is going to be a totally different. I mean, same producers but different feel–more of a family-fun loving show.
So a lot of positivity?
So far! You know how the producers like to pop up. Chrissy is so much different than what people think and I hope with this show you get to see a different side.

Check out the rest of the interview here

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails