Share Content





















Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Basketball Wife Tammie Grant Denies Pregnancy With Stevie J's Baby


Photo Credit: Fullcourtpumps


Tammie Grant, who is the ex- wife of NBA player Gary Grant, has denied rumors that she is pregnant with Stevie J's baby. There have been rumors circulating that Stevie J has been involved her, despite of him being with both Mimi and Joseline.


She released a statement regarding the issue. She admits they have been seeing each other.


“I am not pregnant with Stevie J’s baby. There are rumors being said  that just are not true. Yes, at one time me and Stevie were very close and we  were seeing each other. I never gave Stevie any money which is absurd, nor did  he break up my marriage, me and Gary Grant were already separated for 2 years  when me and Stevie met. It was at my best interest to distance  myself from Stevie and the scandals. I only have kind things to say about him  and fond memories. I wish him and his beautiful children all the luck”


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails