Share Content





















Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bret Michaels Calls Off Engagement To Kristi Gibson


Bret Michaels Calls Off Engagement


In recent news, Bret Michaels and his long time girlfriend, Krisi Gibson, has called off their engagement. You guys might remember their VH1 reality show back in 2010 called Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It where he proposed to her.

Bret Michaels released a statement on his website

“With all that Kristi, Raine, Jorja and I are going through, no doubt this is a very difficult time for all of us. I want all of you to know that Kristi and I remain great friends and committed loving parents to our daughters. I am blessed to have someone as great as Kristi in my life in any capacity.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails