Share Content





















Sunday, August 19, 2012

K. Michelle Claims She Does Have Proof Of Domestic Abuse



I Do Have Proof

It seems like this K. Michelle domestic abuse drama will not end. K. Michelle claims she does have proof  of the domestic abuse. According to s2smagazine she says she had text messages of what happened and she claims her label let her go in fear of a lawsuit which never happened. 

"I had text messages of everything—all the abuse, everything. And I would forward them over," K.Michelle explained. "And what could they say other than 'we gotta let her go? She's going to sue. We gotta get her out of here.'"

I should have went to the police when it happened. I was in love. That was my best friend," 

Her domestic abuse drama also sparked a Twitter beef with her co-star Rasheeda after K. Michelle was speaking ill about her in interviews. Rasheeda posted a long letter on her instigram page claiming the she is a "phony'.


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails