Share Content





















Tuesday, August 21, 2012

K. Michelle Defends Evelyn Lozada Against Critics


K. Michelle Defends Evelyn

K. Michelle is speaking about the Chad/Evelyn's domestic dispute. She is defending her against critics who claim that her violent behavior on Basketball Wives may be the cause of what happened last week. 

K. Michelle tells Global Grind:
"I just feel like it's a very delicate situation, just like with my situation, no one was there with them,"  "We don't know what happened. We don't know anything about it. And I think that media, as well as the Twitter people and the outside world, are so quick to judge and take sides on the situation."

"I do not know Evelyn Lozada, I have never met her. Maybe she is a wonderful woman and we have to assume Chad loves her very much because he married her, "All I have to lean on to some degree without absolving Chad Johnson, because we don't know what happened, but I'm looking at reality t.v. I'm looking at the character that she plays, the way she conducts herself on t.v."






No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails