Share Content





















Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mimi Speaks More About Her Mom In Scientology


Mimi Opens Up About Her Mother

Mimi has revealed more details about her mother being in Scientology in a interview with VillageVoice. She speaked about the issue on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.


"When my mom joined Scientology, I was still living here in Atlanta. I think I was six or seven when she was introduced to Scientology. By the time I was 8 or 9 she just went balls to the wall and sold everything we owned. Our house, our car, everything."



 "We lived in a room with bunk beds. We went to the cafeteria for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And my mom was working all the time. I only got to see her during what they called 'Family Time,' from five to seven pm. Just two hours a day."



"At 13, they told me that I was a freeloader. I was eating their food and staying in their facility. They told me I either needed to sign a billion-year contract or I had to leave."



"These weren't just Sea Org kids. There were children of rich Scientologists there too. So I'd ask if I could spend the night with a different schoolmate every day, and I'd go home with them. No one knew I didn't have a home of my own. I finished the school year that way."



She also says that her mom's original name was Gloria Eva Simmons. Check out more of the interview  Here

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails