Share Content





















Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rapper Eve Talks About Her Relationship With Stevie J

Rapper Eve talks about her relationship she had with Stevie J. She claims that he was her first love according to s2smagazine. If you have seen her episode of Behind The Music, she talks about the sex tape that he allegedly leaked.


"You know what…that was a learning experience,"  "You meet people all the time. We just happen to fall in love. Umm, but thankfully I knew better. I know better. I am happily in love now."


"When I was younger I didn’t question things but now I am annoying! Not nagging, but, like, if something doesn’t feel right, speak up!"  "If you feel like you are being lied to, speak up! If you feel like Sexually he is trying to push you too fast, speak up."



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails