Share Content





















Monday, September 24, 2012

Draya Michele talks About being Bi

Photo Credit: VH1

Draya Speaks On Her Sexuality


Draya Michele speaks to Bossip about various topics such as her son and her bi-sexuality. She says she is comfortable in her skin when it comes to her sexuality

“I tweeted earlier that I was the world’s most comfortable bi-sexual on TV. I deleted the tweet. I deleted it because I was getting a lot of slack from it and it was making other people want to attack me. I deleted it, but the statement is still valid. I still am the most comfortable; I’m comfortable in my skin, I’m comfortable with my sexuality, and I’m not bi-sexual because it’s trendy.”

She also reveals that she keeps thing private with her son.

“Me and my son is always a topic of people’s discussions. Basically, I’m not around as much as I should be because I’m working. I’m the provider for my family and people don’t understand that. Also, people always want to take to Twitter and they’re always like ‘Why don’t you talk about your son on Twitter?’. I don’t talk about him when I’m on Twitter because it’s so personal and anytime I mention my son, people have negative things to say back to me and I like to keep him separate. My son doesn’t read Twitter, I don’t let him watch ‘Basketball Wives’ and I don’t let him look at my sexy magazines. When he looks at me, all he sees is a mother, that’s it, and I like to keep it that way.”


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Draya, I totally respect ur decision on keeping family; family; and business; business! I also want to say that I`m a bisexual girl as well, and it`s nice to know that someone famous is happy to not only admit it but also comfortable with it.Lastly, I think ur so fucking sexy, and hot.
NIKKI<3

j. brytni said...

Her words are very moving and ppl should respect it.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails