Share Content





















Friday, September 28, 2012

Gloria Govan Gives Advice to Evelyn


Vlad TV recently caught up with Gloria and Laura Govan of Basketball Wives LA Gloria spoke about reconciling her relationship with Matt Barnes and she also spoke on Chad/Evleyn domestic abuse by giving Evelyn advice.

"Evelyn would be just to do what she feels is right and not do things that would please other people or the audience or what she should be doing, you know? Matt and I have gone through so much stuff, including a domestic violence situation, so I understand completely what she’s going through. And I know she had a lot of negative things to say about Matt and I when we were going through our stuff but I’m just not one-I try to stay out of it.”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails