Share Content





















Friday, September 14, 2012

Mimi's Friend Ariane Davis Says She Had Sex With Memphitz


Ariane: "It Was Just Sex"

Ariane Davis, who was Mimi's friend and the voice of reason on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, admits on the radio station Z107.9 that has had sex with K. Michelle's ex lover and  Manger, Memphitz. She says just had sex him, but did not dated. She also speaks on the domestic violence case between him and K. Michelle noting she was NEVER hit by him:

“I’m not saying women should be hit, but some b*****s need to be slapped,”


She also speaks on Stevie J saying:  “It’s not that I don’t like Stevie, it’s that I don’t like his ways… I’ve seen behavior that I don’t like,”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Ariane Slinger Trust

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails