Share Content





















Monday, October 22, 2012

A Fan Invites Evelyn Lozada To The Prom

Evelyn will be going to the prom. She reveals to her fans that a fan name Anthony asked her to be his prom date. She tells her fans that she did not had the chance to go to her own prom because she was a teen mom. 

“I have to say that I’m very excited because I was just asked to the prom by one of my Twitter followers named Anthony and I gladly accepted! The reason why I’m so excited is because I never had the opportunity to attend my own prom. During that time of my life, I was becoming a teenage mom and pregnant with my daughter Shaniece.
I’m very happy to know that Anthony is attending his prom and graduating high school, what a beautiful accomplishment. I encourage all of you to stay in school and attend college! There is nothing better than having an education and bright future.
Help me countdown to PROM! Anthony and I are going to do it BIG at West Bloomfield High School on May 29, 2013! I will keep you updated throughout the year on our plans and what I may wear. I may even have you guys choose the dress for me! All I know is that Anthony wants me to wear red and he is wearing black/white!”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails