Share Content





















Tuesday, October 2, 2012

RuPaul Drag Race Star Sahara Davenport Dies

Photo Credit: LOGO

Sahara Davenport Dies

Reports are coming out that RuPaul Drag Race  star Sahara Davenport has passed away. He appeared on the 2nd season of the show in 2010. VH1 aired the the 2nd season on their channel. No reports yet on the cause of death. Sahara Davenport was dating Manila, who was the runner-up on season 3.


Other stars from the show send their condolences on Facebook:

Just lost one of my Drag Race sisters….. RIP Sahara Davenport!!!!!!! I love you sis!!!!!!
A beautiful angel has been added to Heaven. Rest in peace my sweet friend. We will miss you, Sahara Davenport.
 I’m at a complete loss for words. Rest in peace Miss Sahara Davenport. You were a beautiful person, performer, and sister. I will never forget you or the experiences we had together. Love you always.




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails