Share Content





















Saturday, November 24, 2012

Former 'Love and Hip Hop' Cast member Mashonda Responds To Alicia Keys' Jet Interview

Former 'Love and Hip-Hop' cast member, Mashonda speaks to Global Grind about Alicia Keys' Jet interview. Alicia Keys stated that Mashonda and Swizz Beatz were apart for sometime before she got together with him.

Mashonda says the interview was an 'insult to injury'

'Not much surprises me anymore when it comes to this situation. I truly thought that everyone’s priority was the well being of the children involved. I don’t see the sense in throwing oil on a fire, it just takes us back to point A. The Jet interview just added insult to injury. I can’t figure out how this makes us better. How is it a positive, humanitarian gesture? But artists must protect their reputation and I get that.'

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails