Share Content





















Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Draya Addresses Meek Mill Dating Rumors


Draya Addresses Dating Rumors

Draya is addressing the rumors on twitter that she is dating Maybach Music Group's Meek Mills after Mediatakeout reported that Draya was dancing in his house which sparked the  alleged  romance 

"Media take out is so annoying... I'm "dropping it low" in my own damn living room. I take the credit for those beautiful floors,"

"And I don't date nobody. I'm too busy paper chasing."

Meek Mills, who was also rumored to be dating Rihanna also addressed the rumor.

"Yo @DrayaFace why did it have 2 b my living room tho! That site always make me look like the man! Lol #theycrazy," he tweeted December 17th.


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails