Share Content





















Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gloria Says Shaunie Did Not Create "Basketball Wives"


Gloria Govan appeared on AfterbuzzTV to discuss a few things about Basketball Wives LA. She first speaks on her issue with Bambi. She thinks that Bambi came to the show 'as a fan' because she is Malyshia's friend. She also says that Shaunie O Neal is not the creator of Basketball Wives after being asked about her sister Laura Govan being with Shaq.

"Shaunie, she's not really an executive producer like that, nor is she the creator. Someone came to Shaunie and was like "hey, I need basketball wives. Shaq is one of the biggest ones (players) out there, can you help me ?" So, she was like yeah." 

"If Shaunie really believed that Laura was (with Shaq), if she was an active producer, would she really have my sister on the show ? Like, that just doesn't make sense. If I thought you slept with Matt I'd be like girl no, you can't talk no more. I'm not going to be like, "yeah girl," Govan says in video below."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails