Share Content





















Monday, December 24, 2012

Gossip: Brooke and Bambi's Man Speaks Out



Brooke and Bambi's man who is nicknamed "Black Santa" is speaking out about his relationships between the two women. 24hourhiphop reports his real name which is Harold Porter and he says Bambi was "just a toss" and he also calls her "trash."

" I respect Brooke for trying to handle the situation with class, and not make the story or Bambi too relevant on the show, but she should’ve just told it like it was. Years ago, I dated Brooke, and was serious about her. Bambi was just a toss she found out about."

 "I am NOT a trick. I’m a real nigga like any other real nigga out here that works hard for the people I love. My lady represents me, and if she’s holding me down there’s nothing ima get for myself, that I won’t get for her too. Brooke was my lady, Bambi was not. If Bambi thinks the crumbs I threw her are worth bragging and creating a whole reality show story about, it just confirms the type of chick she is. Trash!"


The site also leaked out a twitter beef between him and Bambi hinting that he has sex tape's of Brooke and Bambi

"So glad I keep sex tape's and flick's. What some ppl consider unpleasant, other's consider enjoyable. I have da power to decide what is enjoyable for me what is unpleasant!  #Brooke/Bambi"



Bambi replied saying she does not have the time take pics of herself and don't have the time to play around on blogs.



Check out the rest  Here

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails