Share Content





















Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mimi Responds To The Stevie J Child Custody


Let The Drama Begin

The 2nd season of Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta is currently being filmed and the drama has already begun. Apparently, reports have came up about Stevie winning full custody of his daughter , Eva, with Mimi. Mimi did an interview with Baller Alert  responding to the custody rumors. she says her daughter lives with her and Stevie J is 'childish and spiteful.'

In the interview, she also says she does not trust Joseline being near her daughter

'I don't like her around my daughter. I don't want her around my daughter but if he's with her how can I prevent that? I'm not longer there so I can't control what goes on in that house. That was part of the reason I WAS there. I knew his sister was watching Eva and I knew that if I was there that Joseline would not be there, but when I moved out and got my own I can't control who goes over there. I can't stop her from coming over there. That's my issue that I'm dealing with now.'


You can read the rest of the interview on the site. 




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails