Share Content





















Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rich Dollaz Says He Is NOT Engaged To Erica Mena


Rumors have been blasting the net recently that Love and Hip Hop: NY stars Rich Dollaz and Erica Mena announced that they were engaged durig the show's viewing party in NYC.


Global Grind reached out to him and he says he is not engaged to her and that it was taken the wrong way.



"No, I'm not! I'm not engaged. Rich Dollaz is not engaged.
What happened was, I ain't gonna say shorty was lying or nothin', but Erica had taken some pictures on Instagram of some wedding magazine. A girl [at the party] asked her about it and asked if she was getting married and I SARCASTICALLY said 'Yeah, we're getting married. Uh huh, next week we're getting married.' She took that, and I don't know if the music was loud and the liquor was flowing, and she could be serious. But I was not. I was not."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails