Share Content





















Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Somaya Reece To Launch Fitness Brand


 Somaya Reece is leaving Love and Hip Hop behind and will doing bigger things in 2013. She announced in her website that she will launching a fitness brand 

Here is part of what she wrote

The first news of the year is!!!!!!!!!!!! I am launching my fitness  I plan on involving my music & fitness into my fitness brand. I am very excited to help you guys achieve your weight loss goals.  There aren’t many details I am allowed to  discuss at this moment except that I am excited to launch something that caters to the REAL GIRLS & real people of the world. The ones that don’t necessarirly  have all the time in the world to work, people on a budget, mommies that want to get their bodies back, women and men fighting the battle of up and down weight loss/gain. I am one of those people. I am just like you trying to figure it out. After figuring out a system that works for me, I am now close to 8 dress sizes smaller and I no longer feel internally unhealthy. I feel great, I am glowing, I have energy but most of all, I have taken control of my health!




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails