Share Content





















Sunday, February 10, 2013

Yandy Responds To Mendeecees' Not Guilty Verdict


Yandy Responds

Good news for Mendeecces, he has been found NOT GUILTY for his child sex charges. He was accused for molesting his 15 years old stepdaughter. His attorney released a statement saying:  "My client and his family are jubilant that these charges are now behind him.... This is real drama, not TV".  However,he still faces his drug charges.


Yandy is finally responding to the whole ordeal when she posted a picture of him and his older son.

She says:

 "No matter how much they tried to rip you of your pride, defame your name, degrade you...you kept your faith in God and told me to keep my head up. So I did. Not Guilty! I say it again NOT GUILTY!!!!"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails