Share Content





















Friday, March 15, 2013

K. Michelle vs Kirk Twitter Beef


K. Michelle Puts Kirk On Blast

K. Michelle and Rasheeda's husband got into it the other day over a photo of K. Michelle kissing Rasheeda on the cheek and a comment below saying that she wanted to fuck her.


K. Michelle got pissed off over the comment and she had this to say to him basically putting his business on blast. 

"Listen Kirk, nobody want your wife's ole wrinkled p***y. I guess you looking for a storyline huh? I have a great storyline for you. How about you touching your own daughter. And one is that random child running around y'all house that you don't let VH1 talk about. Oh Kirk I want no parts of you and Rasheeda's lesbian relationship. You are a grown man walking around with four earrings in your ear."
"Don't try me rainbow bright. You wanted some attention today. Now call VH1 so you can use this Twitter fight as a storyline. I'm sick of y'all. Also talk about how you were married when you started f***ing Rasheeda. Deal with your own skeletons little Richard. Hey and here's a little advice... you can't be a manager around here managing dust. First you say I'm gay, now you say I'm a hoe. We both know you f***ed more men then me."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails