Share Content





















Wednesday, April 17, 2013

OFFICIAL: K. Michelle To Get Her Own Spin Off Show


Spin Off Show For K. Michelle

K. Michelle will become first cast member of the Atlanta franchise to get a spin off show. A while back she announced that season 2 of Love and and Hip Hop: Atlanta will be her last and was in talks with Mona Scott Young for a possible spin off show. According to Vibevixen she officially announced during a recent performance that she will getting her own show on VH1.

'God is just bringing me to a whole different place. My mouth is still bad. I drink and act a fool, but I just don’t think that [Love & Hip Hop Atlanta] is where I need to be,” she announced. “I do have my own show coming on VH1. You guys are gonna like that one a lot. You really are.'

As for Chrissy Lampkins and Jim Jones, they are now filming the 2nd season of their spin off show "Chrissy & Mr. Jones" as we speak. 


The 2nd season of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta premieres in four days, 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails