Share Content





















Friday, April 12, 2013

Somaya Reece Says Joe Budden Was Thirsty To Be On The Show Since Season 1


Somaya Takes Aim At Joe

Former Love and Hip Hop cast member is taking shots at her ex , Joe Budden, in a new interview with Power 95.3 She says that he has been thirsty to be on the show since season 1 and she mentions that he has the tendency to fight with women rather than men. 

"He's been, he's so thirsty to be on that show since season one. He is a thirst, thirst, thirst bucket. Everybody knows that. This isn't something that I'm saying that's not, you know, true. But you know, he has been so thirsty to be on that show since season one. I don't know why he wasn't even on it. I'm sure they were banking on me for being on season three. ... He only fights with girls, he'll never fight a man. He only fights with girls, I think everybody knows that and I'm sure he'll have a lot to say from this interview but, personally, I don't have anything positive or negative to say about him except what I have experienced and personally, I think no man should be fighting women, in general. He's thirsty and he's been thirsty since season one." 


Check out the interview below:


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails