Share Content





















Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Buckeey Reveals Her "Love" For Flavor Flav Was Fake


Buckeey: I Just Wanted To Win

Shay Buckeey' Johnson has revealed in a new video interview with  Jasmine Brand that she was on "Flavor of Love; just to be relevant and to win the title. I'm not really surprised by this most of the VH1 dating shows were staged. However, I do think out of the Flavor of love girls New York actually had some feelings for Flav.

Here is what she said:

"It was a show and when I was on the show ‘Flavor Of Love’, I was trying to win the title as the winner. Because we were told during the taping that the longer you’re on the show the more relevant you will be. So we didn’t give a damn about Flav. ‘Flav you’re cool peoples,’ but it wasn’t about that. It was a show and I’m a very competitive person and I was trying to win the title. That’s it. Not him.”

In the interview, she also hints that she has a new boo and talks about her "Love and Hip Hop" cast mate Erica





No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails