Share Content





















Friday, November 1, 2013

Stevie J's Baby Mama Speaks Out About Him Owing Her Child Support


Stevie J's Baby Mother Speaks Out

Reality News: Stevie J's other baby mama who is Carol Bennet is speaking to Vibe Vixen about Stevie J owing her 1.8 million in child support. Carol, who is a music executive says the two split in 1999 and he has been missing payments since it was first ordered. Stevie J has two kids with her. Both are teens. She says watching him on TV was tough on them.


"I’ve been working since I was 14 years old. I’m not going to wait for anything from him. I will take care of my children by any means necessary. As a parent, that’s what should be done. However, the responsibility should not be solely on me. His responsibility should not fall on me. I don’t want him arrested; I just want him to support his children.”

Bennett says it’s been difficult to collect on child support because Stevie J has moved out of state since child support was first ordered. He’s also managed to dodge the system. Two arrest warrants for nonpayment of child support, issued in 2008 and 2010, mysteriously disappeared. She even received a statement at one point, stating he owed $0—when in fact he owed $1.28 million. Because of this, she’s no longer relying on the state of New York for help. Project Child Support is now investigating to uncover and collect any assets Jordan has, including any companies that are being used as a financial shelter."





That's not the only think, Stevie J responded in a voicemail provided by Radar Online

"What’s going on, uh I see all this press it’s going crazy and then I see something ’bout a press conference on October 31. I would ask you not to do a press conference…so let’s try to figure out what we doing, what’s goin’ on aight?”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails