Share Content





















Sunday, June 1, 2014

UPDATE: Sundy Carter Speaks About Her DUI Arrest "I Take Full Responsibility "



Sundy Carter Releases Statement

Reality: Sundy Carter of Basketball Wives LA has released a statement regarding her DUI arrested last week. As previously reported, she was arrested around 1 am last Tuesday for drunk driving and blew a .18 percent on the breathalyzer which is passed the legal limit. She landed herself in jail and appeared in court in on May 29th



According to Cocoafab, she has released a statement apologizing to her fans by saying  she takes 'full responsibility for her actions'

Drinking and driving is an extremely serious offense, and I take full responsibility for my lack of judgment on Monday night. I thank God that I did not harm anyone else or myself and the idea of what could’ve happened was definitely a wake up call for me,” she wrote.
“Everyday I strive to become a better example for my family, friends and fans, the decision I made is far from one that I’m proud of. I vow to never make this mistake again and I truly apologize to those I have disappointed. I hope my lesson can serve as an example to others that it’s far more important to have a designated driver, being responsible is key- it can become the difference between life and death.”



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails