Share Content





















Thursday, July 17, 2014

'Basketball Wives' Star Meeka Claxton Files For Divorce



Basketball Wives Curse?

It seems whoever appears on 'Basketball Wives' ends up in divorce. We had Jennifer Williams, Eleyn Lozada, and most recently Malaysia Pargo. Now Meeka Claxton joins that list.

Meeka, who only appeared on the 3rd of Basketball Wives: Miami has revealed in a new article for Think Pyunk.com that she is getting a divorce from her husband who is Craig 'Speedy' Claxton after 8 years of marriage.


“‘Our next chapter will be our best chapter…’ This was my promise to my daughters as I looked them in their big brown eyes and explained as best I could that mommy and daddy could not be together anymore,” she wrote. “After 16 years together, 8 years of marriage, living in 7 different cities, 2 beautiful daughters and a championship, unfortunately, Speedy and I have decided to separate.”

“For the last 10 months I have fought hard for my family because I didn’t get married to get divorced. I love Craig (aka Speedy) and our family more than anything,” Meeka wrote. “Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak. Sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go and move on.”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails