Share Content





















Monday, August 11, 2014

'Love and Hip Hop: LA' Couple Welcomes First Child


Omarian and Apryl Welcomes Son

Another Love and Hip Hop couples is welcoming their first child together. singer Omarion and Apryl Jones of the upcoming Love and Hip Hop: LA. Apryl decided gave birth to a baby boy name Megaa Omari Grandberry. She also decided on doing a natural birth.

Omarian posted this message about his new son on Instagram 


"World. Allow me to introduce. MEGAA OMARI GRANDBERRY. He is 7 pounds. 4oz & 20 inches long. My son I’ve been waiting on you. God is the realist!! I witnessed a miracle. My soul mate @aprylsjones is so strong! Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs), she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me. I love you. thank you for having my legacy. I’ll forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me. Creating a child takes no love or skill but being a parent requires lots of both. Thanks for watching me grow. #MEGAAhome #OmarionsonMEGAA #donthateonmysonsnameillkillya #Nolol #royalObloodline #blasain #mysongotgoodhair #freshpitthewombhandsom alright. I love y’all"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails