Share Content





















Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Some Tea On Nikko's Wife Margo Sims


Who Is Nikko's Wife?

On last night's episode of Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta, another bombshell was dropped on Mimi when Nikko revealed that he was still married to another woman. That woman's name is Margo Sims and Baller Alert  spilled some tea on who she is.  She is originally from Canada, now live in NYC. She also went to fashion school and is also singer in a pop-rock band called ROMA.

Nikko also revealed to VIBE that he has been with this woman for 10 years and she initially did not want him to the show. He also says the reason why he did not tell Mimi about his separated wife is because of the Stevie J drama.


"I made a decision not to tell her, because there was so much going on with this Stevie shit. I’m looking at it different from the way someone else may be looking at it. I was taking this to my grave. This was some secretive shit I was doing. I didn’t tell Mimi. I didn’t feel as that she needed to know. Going into this third season, I think I might have stretched it out a little too long. I could have sat down and told her, but I didn’t it. I didn’t do it."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails