Share Content





















Tuesday, August 26, 2014

VIDEO: Benzino Confirms 'Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta' Season 4, Not Sure If He Will Return


Will Benzino Return For Season 4?

It looks like Benzino is sick of the negativity. Benzino did a new radio interview with 107.9 Radio and he asked if he will appear on the show again for season 4 which he confirms will start shooting in two months and says he has not got a call back. He says everything has been negative in his own life wants everything to be positive. The beef with Stevie J and Joseline and lets not forget the shooting.


“I think this season was just so crazy,” “You wanna be positive. At this point in my life, I’ve been through enough negativity and enough craziness in my life that at this point, I want everything to be positive.”



Last month, he also accused of Mona Scott Young of setting up the reunion fight.


Full video




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails