Share Content





















Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What They Look Like Now: Brandi C (Rock Of Love)



What They Look Like Now: Brandi C

Brandi C was another fan favorite on the 1st season of Rock Of Love. She then went to appear on Charm School and I Love Money. She also made an appearance on Megan's canceled dating show Megan Wants A Millionaire. This is her most recent pic. She obviously does not have the pinkish hair anymore.


She recently did an interview, according to Lipstick Ally and she revealed that she turned down to be on Oxygen's 'Love Games' after they contacted her to be on it. 



 "I don’t understand how true celebrities do it. This minor taste of celebrity is really annoying. I’ve thought of telemarketing. Then, at least, people couldn’t see me, although they might recognize my voice. I would do another show, though. That would set me up for the life that I was living. Doing appearances all the time and not trying to live in the normal world would be different. I did get contacted by the Bad Girls Club producers for an upcoming season of Love Games. The wanted to use bad girls from other shows. It sounded really awesome, but I have a boyfriend and I’m not going to do that."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails