Share Content





















Monday, September 1, 2014

'Bad Girls Club' Star Jonica Booth Shares Her Thoughts On Mike Brown and Ferguson



Reveals She Was Also Mistreated By Cops

Bad Girls Club: Chicago star Jonica Booth, who known as 'Blu' , is the latest person to share her thoughts on the Mike Brown and Ferguson tragedy exclusively to Hip Hop Weekly and she reveals she was also mistreated by the police using excessive force on her  back when she was in high school.


“Through this tough time I would like to say although the family has buried Mike Brown today that does not mean we stop protesting and fighting for justice; it actually means we fight harder because there is a Mike Brown in every city. This isn’t the first incident where justice should be served but this is the last one where we as citizens will finally say enough is enough and stand for what we believe in. When I was in high school the police used excessive force on me had I been murdered then I wouldn’t have had the chance to be who I am today which is a college graduate, a mentor, and a role model so despite the negative traits are supposedly coming out about that Mike Brown he was stripped from the chance to make something of his self all because of Officer Wilson! I’m marching with the family of Mike Brown and my city with this one praying that justice will be served.”



Mike Brown's funeral was held yesterday.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails