Share Content





















Friday, October 3, 2014

Porsha Williams Releases Statement On Her Demotion


"I Was Blindsided"

Porsha Williams has releases a statement on demotion for 'Real Housewives Of Atlanta" season 7 which airs next month. She has been downgraded to 'friend' status for the new season being replaced by Claudia Jordan.

She has released statement on DISH NATION saying that she was 'blindsided' by the announcement that she was demoted while filming the show. Watch season 7 trailer here


"After a long season of filming, and giving my all, I was blindsided by the announcement from the network that I was demoted from ‘Housewife Status,’ but would remain on the show in a‘Friend’ capacity.Unfortunately, I can only be PORSHA, and portraying anything else, would not be genuine nor honest. This moment is bittersweet, but God has been so amazing to me, and I think this is a perfect time for me to spread my wings, and finally focus on all of my upcoming projects. In addition to having my recurring role on RHOA, I will be able to focus my attention on my career as an Entertainment Correspondent on DISH NATION on the Fox Network, recording my album, building my businesses, and taking baby steps towards nurturing my relationship with my new love!!!"





No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails