Share Content





















Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Gloria Govan Denies Sleeping Around With Tamar Braxton's Husband


Gloria Denies Affair

Is Gloria Govan creeping around around Tamar Braxton's husband Vincent Herbert to further her career? That was the rumor that was going around the blogs yesterday. We all know her marriage with Matt Barnes is falling apart as they confirmed they splitting up over 'trust issues'

She spoke exclusively to HipHollywood saying that she never Vincent nor Tamar and does not know what he looks like or does.

Her statement


“I never met Tamar. I didn’t even know who her husband was until someone told me about the story. I have never in my life met him. If I saw him I wouldn’t even recognize him,” she told us exclusively, adding, “I don’t even know what the man does.”


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails