Share Content





















Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Todd's (Kandi's Husband) Mother Passes Away From A Stroke


Mama Sharon Dies

Sad news to report. Mama Sharon, who is Todd Tucker's mother, has passed away. Todd broke the new on his Instagram page






"Today I lost my partner, my ride or die my best friend! I don't know what to do? I'm lost! My heart hurts so much! She was a fighter, a warrior for her son! It was me and her against the world! She's in a better place!! Mom I love you to death! Rest in peace!"

Kandi has also responded on her Facebook page saying 'she was the best mother-in-law' and that she 'still in shock'










It's been said that she died from complications from a stroke. We first got introduced to Todd's mother on Todd and Kandi's spin-off show 'Kandi's Wedding' and she got into it with Mama Joyce.  She also did  shot some scenes for this season of 'Real Housewives Of Atlanta'.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails