Share Content





















Friday, January 16, 2015

Diamond Strawberry Reveals Her Dad Did NOT Want Her To Do' 'Love and Hip Hop: NY'


Diamond Stawberry gave an exclusive interview to Hello Beautiful to basically defend herself with all backlash she has been getting on 'Love and Hip Hop: NY. She reveals that her famous father Darryll Strawberry did not wanted her to do the show... can you blame him?

She says:
"He doesn’t really agree with me being on but he supports my decision. His phone is blowing up all day and night but he just encourages me to be strong through all the b.s., everything the show puts me through."



She also says she loves her daughter and regrets the dog comment she made to her.

"If there’s one thing I wish I could take back in the season so far is the dog reference to my daughter. Anybody that knows me, knows that my daughter is my world! I love that little girl to death. And the funny thing is when Cisco and I used to talk on the phone my dogs would really be in the background, yipping and yapping. My daughter would be there too, I’m not going to lie. But I just really wish that I could take that back. I’m a damn good mom. I give my first, last and everything to my daughter. People don’t know me. They get bits and pieces of me for an hour every night. So the people that know me, know what kind of mother I am"


No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails