Share Content





















Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Waka Flocka Cancels Performance At Oklahoma University Following Racist Video

Photo/ Youtube


"I Was Disgusted"

Rapper and former 'Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta' cast members Waka Flocka is speaking out to CNN about the racist fraternity video that has hit the net which two students got expelled.  He was supposed to perform at a concert at the University of Oklahoma but canceled after he saw the video of a frat member singing a racist chant about lynching black people. 

He says:


“My initial reaction when I seen the video, I was more like hurt. More like disgusted, because I knew those kids, I performed for those kids,” “They made me feel like a brother. Just to see what a person does behind closed doors was more disgusting than hurting. I wasn’t angry, I was just disgusted.”



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails