Share Content





















Monday, April 13, 2015

Erica Mena Clears The Air On Her Beef With Chrissy

Photo/ Youtube

Erica Mena Apologizes For Comment

Erica Mena did an interview with HOT 97 and she received backlash for the comment that she made about Chriss can't have any kids. She explained the comment directed towards her and not females in general who can't have kids. Erica says that Chrissy has made comments about her son on the show that were cut.

“I don’t regret what I said about Chrissy. What I regret is that people…are taking that as a general [statement]l to all women who can’t have kids and I feel bad about that…I apologize if I offended anybody outside of her.”

She also reveals that Bow wow wasn't the reason why she decided to leave 'Love and Hip Hop'. She says the issue is a lot a deeper and she was tired of being made the target of the show

Listen Here:



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails