Share Content





















Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Meghan James Speaks On Joining 'Basketball Wives: LA'



Meghan James Talks Basketball Wives:LA



Bad Girls Club stat Meghan James is speaking for the first time about joining the 4th season of Basketball Wives: LA which premieres July 12th. In an exclusive interview with Oxygen.com she says that season will 'full of surprises' and we will also see a classy & ratchet side of her. She also made it clear that she dated NBA plater Kendrick Brown, not Quincy Miller.


"You guys will be seeing a mixture. I've grown a lot since BGC and Basketball Wives will focus on me as an adult including new my entrepreneurial ventures and things that go on in my real life. I call myself the new and improved "clatchet " Mehgan. Clatchet = classy and ratchet. Lol!"





No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails