Share Content





















Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Yandy Smith Responds To Erica Mena Shading Her TV Wedding



Erica vs Yandy


Do Yandy and Erica have beef with each other? People have wondered why Erica Mena was not at Yandy's TV wedding last week. Instead, Erica made a shady tweet after a fan asked her if we will see her and Bow Wow's wedding on TV. She responded by saying that she does not want her wedding to be a joke. 






 Yandy went to HOT 97 to talk about her TV wedding and responds to claims that she got she got 'special treatment' She did not address Ericas' name but she did said a 'certain cast member'


'Let me address something with Love and Hip Hop.” She continued, “I get Google alert about this way too much. There’s a certain cast member [Erica Mena] that you had up here that felt like I got special treatment.” She continued, “I keep hearing my named mentioned and I’m not sure as to why I’m constantly mentioned -but to clarify- yes, first season I was on the production side of Love and Hip Hop. When I decided to be a cast member, I relinquished all rights on a production side, But I don’t get special treatment. I just choose not to act an a** monkey. If I acted an A** monkey, best believe Mona Scott-Young would put up there me acting an a** monkey and would be like ‘Yandy, you acted an a** monkey, but that got us some money.' 



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails