Share Content





















Sunday, August 16, 2015

Evelyn Lozada Says She Will Never Do A TV Wedding With Carl Crawford




Evelyn Will Not Do Televised Wedding


It seems like has learned from mistakes from her relationship with Chad Ochocinco in which they were supposed to get married on tv for their show on VH1 which never aired due to the domestic incident that happened two years ago. 

Evelyn, who is engaged to baseball player Carl Crawford tells exclusively to
E Online that will not marry Carl Crawford on TV quoting "we will do it and I probably won't tell the world when I do it"


She also spoke on the rumors they are not even together


 "Because I'm so protective of my family, I think the misconception is that we're not together. We don't post pictures together on Instagram," Lozada explained. "I'm just very protective of my relationship. I think that's one of the biggest misconceptions that people think. ‘Are they together? What's going on?' But that's just me trying to do things differently than before."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails