Share Content





















Sunday, November 22, 2015

VIDEO: Nene Leakes Slams 'The View' Hosts After Awkward Interview



 Nene Leakes Slams 'The View'



This past week, 'RHOA's tar Nene Leakes was on 'The View' and the interview she had was very awkward especially with Joy Behar when she called her out on some things about why she remarried her husband and then calling her 'very modest' in a sarcastic way she Nene accused other reality stars of trying to 'intimidate' her brand


Here is the interview




She initially shaded them on Twitter and now she is responding
 saying that she 'felt' the hosts were not friendly towards her 


 "I just felt those girls weren’t friendly. I saw the eye rolls. I felt the eye rolls. I was there. I don’t know how much was seen on camera, but all the eye rolls and the looking you up and down, that kind of thing. I just think it’s really unfair, and it’s so unnecessary.”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails