Share Content





















Thursday, December 10, 2015

Erica Mena Accuses Bow Wow Of Being A Woman Beater; His Baby Mama Denies




Erica Mena Accuses Bow Wow Of Abuse


Erica Mena is finally speaking out about why she kept quiet about her break up with Bow Wow and she is also accusing a serious allegation against him that he is allegedly physically verbally abusive.  

She tells Global Grind that she basically fooled by him when 'the mask came off' 


“I never wanted [his] business out there. I feel like people have seen me on reality TV having to fight, but at this point in my life, I deserve peace. I’m in a different place now. When it comes to Shad, this is the man I at one point really considered marrying. He is the one I decided to say yes to, but once the mask came off, I realized I had made a bad choice.”


She also accuses him of beating up his baby mama , Joie Chavez quoting " Now he can go back to beating her ass again. i'm good at dealing with his little man complex"

However, his baby mama responded to The Shade room denying claims that Bow Wow is abusive.

"Beat? Where? I never said anything but this shit is unacceptable and ridiculous to say the least. Shadh as never laid a finger on me so dead it!"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails