Share Content





















Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Erica Dixon Reveals Why She Is Leaving 'Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta'




Erica Dixon Quits 'LHATL'


It looks Erica Dixon is done with Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta. She revealed the news exclusively this week to Wetpaint that she will NOT be returning for the show's 5th season which will be premiering soon. She says that it's 'mentally draining' and that it's not all glitz and glamour.

 "You won’t see me on ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’,” she said while promoting her Klass 6 hair and clothing line. “It’s been peaceful. People don’t understand—they just think it’s all this glitz and glamour because you’re on TV, but there’s so much that comes with it.
 

It’s mentally draining and physically draining and people just don’t get that you know? And with me being a mom, I still have to put on a face when it comes to her no matter what I’m going through. I can honestly say I’m at peace and I’m happy.”

Erica is now moving forward working on a children's book 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails