Share Content





















Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Kat Says 'Black Ink Crew: Chicago Season 2 Is Coming Soon



 Kat Confirms Season 2


Kat Jackson from 'Black Ink Crew: Chicago' has confirmed in a new interview with Rolling Out that 'black Ink Crew: Chicago' season 2 is 'coming up'  


 "Well, we have “Black Ink” season two coming up. I’ve been doing plenty of art shows. I’ve been traveling and tattooing lots of different clients of all different careers. I don’t know, I just work. I’m an artist, I just make the work. I actually have my new art studio that I opened that’s right upstairs from the shop, it’s on the fifth floor. So, I’ll be having a lot of different art shows. I want to collaborate with other artists and have shows. And that’s a big goal of mine, to really get my art out there. You didn’t get to really see too much of my paintings in season one. So, now I want to show the world that I have something more to offer outside of tattooing as well."


The show premiered back in the fall and Kat was one of the breakout stars 

1 comment:

Blogger said...

With CarRental8 you can find the cheapest car rental from over 50,000 locations globally.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails